Montag, 8. August 2011

About my non-game dev work

Hello!


Because I'm not only doing game dev,  I want to show you some of my other work. For this purpose, I created a new section at my shownd.com profil. I called it "Photography", but it will you show some other parts of my working-life:

Check out my photos @ shownd.com 

As you can see on the first pictures, I'm also working in the event organization. My main function there is the light and laser equipment, I have to decide what we will use, where we will put them, what the main light concept will be and together with the team "InEchtzeit.ch" I'm designing the life-shows for our self-made show-lasers. At the parties itself my job is to control all the light and laser equipment. The feedback so far was always great, I think people just love the combination of fast moving light, high quality laser shows and electronic music (And it's unique around here. No club in Aarau can provide such a show).



If you are interested in show laser, f.e. need us for the next party ;-), feel free to contact me, or go to inechtzeit.ch and write to the official mail-address.


Greets,

Dave 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen