Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Project Thunder - a Sandbox 2 level project

Hey everyone!


As I already wrote at the end of the last post, I'm working on a new project, it has the work in progress name "Project Thunder". It's a level I'm making with Crytek Sandbox 2 and the main reason I'm doing this, is to get more content for my portfolio, but also for more experience, and last but not least because I have so much fun, playing around with different level editors, specially if they have this flow-graph scripting tools, like Sandbox 2 or UDK, I just love to try out new things with it.


But just watch the video, it's the first time I made a walkthrough video with audio comments :)





I hope you enjoyed it. There will be another video, as soon as I implemented enough new things.




Greetings,
Dave

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen