Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

Project Thunder - Another Preview

Hi there!


Since I wrote about "Project Thunder" some time past. So I decided to show you what changed since then.

It's still just a prototype, if I would make a usable level out of it, i would have to start a new level. That's because I made some mistakes, for example the water level should be much higher to make a realistic deep water. But also I cut some things, I never did a greybox to test the gameplay as another example.

That's why I'm thinking about stopping this project and move on to the Crysis Sandbox 3 Editor, with which I started to work some weeks ago. I have some ideas about what and how I could make an own Singleplayer level, building up on what I did with Project Thunder. But if I switch to Sandbox 3, I will first test out everything, write down a story, build up everything with greyboxes and so on...

But until then, enjoy the second "Project Thunder" walkthrough video :-)










 See you next time,


Dave

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen